Did you know that poachers weigh their money instead of counting it?
The donation of funds is the most effective way to help us fight rhino poaching. We then direct the funds to where it is needed the most. But there are other ways that you can help too.
- Keep informed
- Visit our website, subscribe to our newsletter online and join our Facebook page for updates on the rhino poaching crisis.
- Make yourself aware. Ask for more information from your guide or host at dinner. They will happily speak to you about the issues surrounding rhino poaching.
- Add your voice. Keep informing others of the rhino poaching crisis and see how you can spread the word.
- Arrange a fundraising and awareness event back home at your workplace or school.
- Take home literature in the form of these booklets and posters – put them up in your office or school.
- Purchase Save the Waterberg Rhino merchandise online, at your lodge or curio shop. All proceeds go directly to Save the Waterberg Rhino.
- Make a once off donation or become a Save the Waterberg Rhino monthly supporter by completing one of our pledge cards. Your monthly contribution will make a huge difference to the fight against poaching